We Want Your Opinion!
Can’t make it to the meeting? Click the button below to leave your feedback. Let us know your thoughts on topics and books you’d like us to feature, and more!
The Land & Table Book Club is a reading and discussion group that meets once a month to discuss topics related to agrarian living, self-reliance, local food, ecological agriculture, local community, homesteading, simple living, and the future of our food system.
For our February meeting we will be discussing: Planning and suggestions for 2024! Please join us this month for a planning session where we’ll be discussing direction for:
- Introducing themes for reading some months, rather than specific titles.
- Possibility of conducting hybrid meetings, with both in-person and virtual participation.
- Suggestions for titles or themes for the next 6+ months.
- Ideas for increasing reach and participation in the book club–such as changing day or time.
- Feedback from former, current, or potential participants.
Anyone is welcome! All you need is a general interest in the topics we will be discussing. So bring some of your favorite books to share, and/or a list of titles or topics you are eager to explore!
WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 1 (6:30 – 8:00pm)
COST: Free! But we ask that you RSVP.
WHO: Anyone! All are welcome.
WHAT TO BRING: Just yourself…and if you want: a friend!
WHERE: Bedford Central Library, 321 N Bridge Street Bedford, VA 24523
We will be meeting in the Bedford Room, a large community room with access via the side of the building by the parking lot, or via the main library entrance – walk towards the main desk and look for the door on your left (near the books for sale).
If you are under the weather, or not feeling well, we ask that you stay home and rest 🙂
Bedford Central Library: 321 N Bridge St Bedford, VA 24523