Whether you are new to our monthly potlucks or a faithful part of the community we are excited to kick off a new year. Join us for our first 2019 networking potluck on [POSTPONED DUE TO WINTER WEATHER] (5-8pm; eating starts at 6pm) in northern Bedford County (Sedalia), hosted by Mark and Allison Angelini of Mountain Run Permaculture.
WHERE: Mountain Run Permaculture (Mountain Run Farm) / Hosted by Mark and Allison Angelini | 12035 Big Island Highway, Big Island, Virginia 24526 (northern Bedford County / Sedalia)
(PLEASE NOTE: While this is Mountain Run Farm – it is a house, this is NOT the Showbarn and it is NOT the camp).
POSTPONED: DATE TO BE DETERMINED.
5:00-6:00 | Arrive and early networking
6:00-6:45 | Gather, Welcome/Announcements, Eating
7:00-8:00 | More networking, discussion about possible changes coming, top secret things, etc.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A healthy dish to share for the potluck (please label)
- Your own dishware (plate, silverware, etc)
- If you appreciate these potlucks say thanks by bringing a cash donation for our Tips jar. Thank you!
- Inside toys/books if you have kids. Kids are welcome by the way but there is no child care.
- NOTE: If you are sick at all please stay home and we look forward to seeing you next time.