Winter is finally over and Spring again has come to wake us from our hibernation. After an extended Winter Break – the Land and Table monthly gatherings are again in full swing starting with our Farm Potluck and Reunion Forum on March 15th at Mountain Run Farm*. Every third Tuesday of each month we come together to eat, talk, share and encourage one another in this life of farming, homesteading, gardening, agrarian living, local eating, DIY kitchen food experimenting and the restoration of community connections. At this month’s Land and Table gathering (which is next week!) we will be eating together and holding a “reunion” forum – catching up after the long Winter and finding out what you are looking forward to this Spring with a few questions (so keep these in mind and come ready to share):
- How was your Winter? Name a few struggles and a few joys related to your farm, homestead, garden, or kitchen that you encountered at the end of Fall into Winter.
- What are you looking forward to this Spring on your farm, homestead or garden? Anything new?
Event Details:When: Tuesday, March 15 (4-7 pm) (NOTE: come late if you cannot make it by 4pm but please RSVP.) Come Prepared By Bringing:
- Food to share (the focus is on homemade and healthy and…yummy!)
- Your own dishware (plates, forks, spoons, cups, etc – for your own use).
- Lawn chairs (there will be benches as well).
- An optional cash donation of any amount (if you benefit from and appreciate the work of Land and Table)
- Dress appropriately – we may be outside.